If you enjoy cooking, you can agree that cooking for a single person can at times appear to be hard. You can benefit from simple ingredients. This is specifically when you have easy recipes for a single person and on budget. It feels good to be equipped with simple recipes for an individual. If you want to try new food, consider learning the different ways to prepare foods for yourself. You can also try experimenting with different flavors. Here are some halal recipes to cook on your own.
Almond Sole Fillets
If you love almond sole fillets, I will share the recipe that will help you make the most delicious one. Check out below to see some of the things that you need.
- Haddock or two sole fillets 300 grams
- A quarter mug silvered almonds eighteen grams
- Two tablespoons lemon juice that is freshly crushed ¾ lemon
- 40 gram three tablespoons butter unsalted
- A half tablespoon olive oil eight milliliter
- Ground pepper
- One pinch of salt
- Before starting, store the serving dishes in your oven at a lower setting. This ensures that you serve them when they are warm.
- Almond Trout
- Here are the ingredients that you should have when preparing almond trout. Check them out.
- 360 grams two trout fillets
- A quarter cup, 18 grams, silvered almonds
- Two tablespoons of freshly crushed lemon juice
- 3/4 lemon
- Three tablespoons of unsalted butter
- A half tablespoon, 8 mL olive oil
- Ground pepper
Things you need
- ¾ cup of icing sugar
- 250 gm of butter
- ¾ cup of custard powder
- A half a cup of maizena
- One teaspoon of vanilla assence
Follow these steps;
- Add adequate flour so you can make a soft dough
- Include vanilla and custard powder
- Icing sugar and cream butter and maziena until creamy
- Pipe using a nozzle on a baking sheet
- Drizzle some melted chocolate
- Bake it until you are done.
Asian Vegetable Soup
If you are yet to taste Asian meals, this is a chance to do so. Here is what you should have to prepare one.
- 30 mL, two teaspoon of soy sauce
- 5 mL, one teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 80 grams of rice sticks
- One 100 gram grated carrot
- Two scallions or thinly sliced green onions
- Nine tablespoons, 40 grams of thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- Two thinly sliced buttons of white mushrooms
- Three cups of vegetable broth
- One and quarter teaspoon of grated ginger root
- One clove garlic
- Two teaspoons of canola oil
- Two teaspoons of fresh cilantro
- Two teaspoons of lime juice
This is the last recipe on this post and below are the ingredients you need.
3⁄4 cup sugar
Bead and add two eggs and one teaspoon of vanilla
After that, add 3 cups of flour, salt pinch, and two teaspoons of baking powder.
These are among the simple recipes that you can use to cook your own at home without the help of a friend.